1. We believe the moral decay in America can be laid at the doorstep of its churches. In too many cases, the world has turned to the church in the time of need and found the church just like the world.
2. We believe it is Scriptural to leave a cold dead church and join one that believes and lives the Bible. We don't believe God is done with His church, though He may be done with the churches no longer His.
3. There is no sin too big for God to forgive. Men don't go to hell for what they have done, but because they don't have a Savior!
4. There is too much dependence upon emotion in what America sees as Christianity today. Ritual, emotion, excitement, money, and salesmanship can never produce the results of the Holy Spirit.
5. Families can be put back together and strengthened. This will require the re-establishing of the proper Biblical authority in the home.
6. We believe there are no proven errors in the King James Bible!
The last part of the church age is therefore characterized by APOSTASY in the churches.
The Bible’s precepts, principles, and commands in the last one hundred years have become so many shades of gray to the vast multitude of Christians.
The fruit of the Great Awakening in eighteenth century, and the revivals in the nineteenth century, affected all our inhabitants, and permeated its institutions, its laws and it traditions.
Visit our Learn History pages for more proof.